If you’re a 2nd year or higher university student studying towards a diploma or degree in film and TV or related qualification in need of financial assistance, you are invited to apply for the MTFza one year bursary.
Applications are now open for the MultiChoice Talent Factory South Africa (formerly M-Net Magic in Motion) 2020 bursaries
Full 1 year tuition for 2nd year or higher university students from qualifying institutions who meet the academic and the financial need qualifying criteria will be considered.
Under consideration will also be national Economically Active Populations (EAP) targets
- 2nd year or higher of diploma/degree in film and TV or related qualification
- South African citizens
- Be 18 years and older
- Achieved at least a C+ aggregate in the previous academic year
How to apply
- CV – not more than 2 pages
- Personal motivation letter of not more than 500 words (why should you be chosen?)
- Copy of South African Identity Document – certified
- Copy of academic transcripts / Tertiary qualification Certificate – certified
- Proof of registration
- Proof of income of parents or guardians
- MTFza Bursary Application Form.pdf
All entries close on 31 January 2020.