Makro is running a five-day Black Friday promotion named “Black 5 Day” from 27 November – 1 December, with big price cuts on over 26,000 products.
For those who have their orders delivered, Makro will charge a R90 delivery fee for all online and in-store purchases.
Free delivery to Makro pick-up lockers and a click-and-collect option will also be available.
Makro physical stores will open at 08:00 and its online store will open at 07:00. Customers will also be able to earn 10% back in mRewards on non-promotional in-store purchases.
Black Friday plans
“Makro has been planning for Black Friday for the past six months. Our buyers work on getting deals very early in the year,” a spokesperson previously told BusinessTech.
“Customers shop across our range, from wine to fridges. Some of our most popular products are gaming consoles, washing machines, TVs, laptops & beer.”
Makro added that it will be focusing on special deals through its mobile app.
“Our aim is to save customers money over the period. Look out for an even broader range of deals available through mRewards.”
Here are some of the best deals from Makro’s Black Friday 2019 promotion.
Black Friday Deals RSA
- Download JET Black Friday 2019 Catalogue
- Boxer Black Friday 2019 Specials
- Edgars BLACK FRIDAY 2019 Up to 50% Off
- Cash Crusaders BLACK FRIDAY 2019 and Weekend Specials TVs/Smartphones/Electronics and More
- Ackermans BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- Spar Specials November 2019
- Mr Price Black Friday 2019 Deals
- South African Retailers Offering BLACK FRIDAY Deals for 2019
- Teljoy BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- AutoTrader Black Friday Car Deals of The Year
- adidas BLACK FRIDAY Deals 2019
- Makro Black Friday Deals 2019 Revealed
- Takealot Black Friday Deals 2019
- Superbalist Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Zando Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Pick n Pay Black Friday Deals 2019
- Shoprite Black Friday Specials 2019
- Checkers BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- Truworths Black Friday 2019