MTN is always looking for more agents of change to join them in delivering a bold new digital world across the Middle East and Africa.
If you would like to join the MTN family, follow the steps below to apply.
Easy enough, right? In case it’s not, let’s examine each step a little more closely.
- Visit the MTN career site
- Log In/Register your CV
- Browse Available Vacancies
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by job title, description or keyword. Click on the description of the job you’re interested in and want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply Now” and follow the prompts.
What’s great is that even if there is nothing that interests you right now, by creating a profile you can easily just login once an opportunity arises and apply in future.
To work at MTN you will need the following minimum requirements:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- MTN reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.