Jobs for youth under the Famous Brands Youth Employment services Programme. Are you between the ages of 18 -29? Are you an unemployed African, Coloured or Indian?
Famous Brands Seeks Interns
Famous Brands, is inviting applications for its 2020 Youth Employment Service (YES) Programme from unemployed young South Africans. Applicants must have a completed Grade 12 certificate.
- Black unemployed youth (African/Coloured/Indian)
- Age 18 – 29
- Have a valid South African ID document
- Are currently unemployed
- Not studying full time
- Have not been permanently employed with a single employer for more than 3 months
- Matric (grade 12) – minimum average of 60%
- Work opportunity in the Gauteng Region ONLY
How to Apply
Please ensure that you upload the following documents
- ID document
- Matric (grade 12) certificate