Advert for Facilitator at Meriting Youth Development
You will be responsible for conducting facilitation for the Meriting Youth Development project in Braamfontein. A comprehensive performance contract with KPA’s and KPI’s will be drawn up.
We require a full-time learnership facilitator/trainer for Meriting Youth Development, a programme for unemployed youth based in Braamfontein, which focuses on skills development and enterprise-development.
The facilitator will be required to facilitate the Business Administration Services L4 qualification/ learnership.
The facilitator will also be required to facilitate the Project Management L5 qualification/ learnership.
Meriting Youth Development works in collaboration with Imsimbi Training.
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements:
A relevant degree
A minimum of three years trainer/ facilitator/ educator experience.
One year’s corporate workplace experience.
Excellent English communication and facilitation skills.
A dynamic personality that enjoys people interaction.
Someone who can relate effectively to youth and is passionate about youth empowerment.Your main responsibilities are:
- Facilitation of classes Monday to Friday;
- Marking and assessing the POE’s of 30 learners within the two month timetable.
- Assist with the recruitment and post-course placement of the learners in projects;
- Ensure learners in teams are monitored for attendance, punctuality, participation in class; and submission of assignments;
- Completing administration, such as keeping assessment records, etc.
The successful candidate will need to begin work asap. A competitive salary commensurate with the responsibilities for the post, will be offered.
The salary is negotiable. The position may be permanent or a contract depending on the candidate’s experience.
How to Apply