Would you like to be considered for an Engineering Apprenticeship with one of the top Food or Beverage Manufacturers? Optimum Engineering Training is offering apprenticeship opportunities for fitters, turners, electricians and millwrights.
With a Training Centre in Germiston, Optimum Engineering Training runs apprenticeships for Food and Beverage manufacturers including RCL Foods, Lancewood, Clover, Pioneer Foods, Tiger Brands and Nestle.
The apprenticeships they offer are:
- Fitter & Turner
Optimum Engineering Training are in the process of building a database of young people who meet relevant selection criteria and making these young people available to employers for possible commencement of apprenticeships in August 2020, or January 2021.
- N3 with Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing and Trade Theory OR Matric with Core Mathematics and Physical Science
- South African Citizen
- Resident in the Gauteng Province
- Younger than 30 years old
If you wish to get onto this data base and if you meet the selection criteria below, click here to access the application.
Please enclose the following with your application form
- Copy of your Identity Document
- Copy of your Highest Education Certificate